In light of our Catholic identity, our mission is to lead all members of the St. Brigid’s Catholic Learning Community to become faith filled, resilient, creative, life-long learners through meaningful and innovative learning experiences.
- Educating our community in the Catholic Traditions and Faith through explicit and integrated practice
- Building positive relationships based on Gospel values, trust and mutual respect
- Celebrating our successes through learning and working together
- Providing rigorous learning that is contemporary, interactive, differentiated, dynamic and stimulating
- Developing individual potential while challenging and extending each other in a fun, safe and supportive environment
- Providing and receiving meaningful, relevant and timely feedback
- Being accountable to the Federal and State teaching and learning standards.